Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers
- A Water-Borne Typhoid Fever Epidemic
- In this article, Sawyer, as director of the State Hygienic Laboratory, described how the public health workers traced and
controlled a typhoid fever epidemic in Healdsburg, California in 1914.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 6 (1,249,244 Bytes)
- 1915-05 (May 1915)
- Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- Periodical: Sawyer, Wilbur A. "A Water-Borne Typhoid Fever Epidemic." California State Journal of Medicine 13, 5 (May 1915): 195-200.
Article. 6 Images.
- Medical Society of the State of California
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Typhoid Fever
- Public Health
- Exhibit Category:
- Early Career in California and World War I, 1908-1919
- Box Number: n/a
- Folder Number: n/a
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services