Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Salvador E. Luria Papers
- [Salvador Luria teaching at MIT]
High resolution version (27,054,189 Bytes)
- In his autobiography, Luria spoke fondly of the many graduate students he mentored over the years. He noted that, "Many
of them were not only better prepared but also smarter and more cut out for research than I believe myself to have been; yet
their respect for me never failed, nor mine for them."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (304,616 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1970s
- Original Repository: Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Museum
- Courtesy of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Museum.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Later Career: Teacher and Administrator, 1972-1991
- Politics, Science, and Social Responsibility
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services