Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Francis Crick Papers
- X-Ray Diffraction of Protein Crystals
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 11 (1,749,446 Bytes)
- Crick, Francis
- Periodical: Crick, Francis. "X-Ray Diffraction of Protein Crystals." Methods in Enzymology 4, (1957): 127-146. Article. 11 Images.
- Academic Press
- Reprinted from Methods in Enzymology 4, Francis Crick, "X-Ray Diffraction of Protein Crystals," 127-146, Copyright
1957, with permission from Elsevier.
- URL: http://www.elsevier.com/
- Exhibit Category:
- Defining the Genetic Coding Problem, 1954-1957
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services