Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Fred L. Soper Papers
- [Diagram of male hookworms used in public education lectures]
High resolution version (20,647,967 Bytes)
- Examples of male and female hookworms were shown to residents of villages where hookworm was prevalent.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (700,703 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Rockefeller Archive Center
- Courtesy of the Rockefeller Archive Center.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Learning the Ropes: Hookworm Disease in South America, 1920-1927
- [Diagram of female hookworms used in public education lectures] [n.d.]
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs, 1911-1973
- Folder: Photos from the Rockefeller Archive Center
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services