Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Charles R. Drew Papers
- [Charles Drew with the first mobile blood collecting unit]
High resolution version (6,698,881 Bytes)
- Dr. Drew is standing at the far left.
- Note: Ink spots are on the original photograph.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (160,666 Bytes)
- 1941-02 (February 1941)
- Original Repository: Howard University. Moorland-Spingarn Research Center. Charles R. Drew Papers
- Courtesy of the Moorland-Spingarn Research Center.
- Exhibit Category:
- Becoming "the Father of the Blood Bank," 1938-1941
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services