Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Charles R. Drew Papers
- Letter from the Journal of the American Medical Association to Charles R. Drew
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (35,286 Bytes)
- 1947-02-03 (February 3, 1947)
- Fishbein, Morris
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Drew, Charles R.
- Original Repository: Howard University. Moorland-Spingarn Research Center. Charles R. Drew Papers
- Reproduced with permission of the American Medical Association.
- Copyright 1947. All Rights Reserved. American Medical Association.
- Exhibit Category:
- "My Chief Interest Was and Is Surgery"--Howard University, 1941-1950
- Letter [to the Editor] from Charles R. Drew to the Journal of the American Medical Association (January 13, 1947)
- Letter from the Journal of the American Medical Association to Charles R. Drew (January 22, 1947)
- Letter from Charles R. Drew to the Journal of the American Medical Association (January 30, 1947)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- February 3, 1947
- Dear Dr. Drew:
- I have read with great interest your letter of January 30.
- The question that you raise is quite outside my purview. I am, however, referring your letter to Dr. George F. Lull, Secretary
of the Association, so that he may bring it to the attention of the Board of Trustees at their next meeting here in Chicago.
- Sincerely yours,
- Morris Fishbein
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services