Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Charles R. Drew Papers
- "Banked Blood: A Study in Blood Preservation" [Dissertation]
- Charles Drew's doctoral dissertation from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 356 (23,892,466 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Drew, Charles R.
- Original Repository: Howard University. Moorland-Spingarn Research Center. Charles R. Drew Papers
- Reproduced with permission of the Moorland-Spingarn Research Center.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Blood Banks
- Exhibit Category:
- Becoming "the Father of the Blood Bank," 1938-1941
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- School records
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services