Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Maxine Singer Papers
- "Potential Biohazards of Recombinant DNA Molecules" [Letter to the Editor of Science]
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (138,356 Bytes)
- 1974-07-26 (July 26, 1974)
- Berg, Paul
- Baltimore, David
- Boyer, Herbert W.
- Cohen, Stanley N.
- Davis, Ronald W.
- Hogness, David S.
- Nathans, Daniel
- Roblin, Richard O.
- Watson, James D.
- Weissman, Sherman
- Zinder, Norton D.
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.)
- Periodical: Berg, Paul, David Baltimore, Herbert W. Boyer, Stanley N. Cohen, Ronald W. Davis, David S. Hogness, Daniel Nathans, Richard
O. Roblin, James D. Watson, Sherman Weissman, Norton D. Zinder, and National Academy of Sciences (U.S.). "Potential Biohazards
of Recombinant DNA Molecules" [Letter to the Editor of Science]. Science 185, 4148 (26 July 1974): 303. Article. 1 Image.
- [American Association for the Advancement of Science]
- Reproduced with permission of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- DNA, Recombinant
- Hazardous Substances
- Exhibit Category:
- Risk, Regulation, and Scientific Citizenship: The Controversy over Recombinant DNA Research
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services