Follow Profiles in Science on Pinterest!
The Francis Crick Papers
- Towards a Neurobiological Theory of Consciousness
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 13 (2,233,263 Bytes)
- Crick, Francis
- Koch, Christof
- Periodical: Crick, Francis, and Christof Koch. "Towards a Neurobiological Theory of Consciousness." Seminars in the Neurosciences
2, (1990): 263-275. Article. 13 Images.
- Academic Press
- Reprinted from Seminars in the Neurosciences, vol. 2, Crick, Francis, and Christof Koch, "Towards a Neurobiological Theory
of Consciousness," pp. 263-275, Copyright 1990, with permission from Elsevier.
- URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- From Molecular Biology to Neurobiology, 1976-2004
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health & Human Services