The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Any Kind of Contraception is Probably Not 'Natural'
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Hazards of the Rhythm System", in the same edition of The San Francisco
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (114,635 Bytes)
- 1968-10-12 (October 12, 1968)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Any Kind of Contraception is Probably Not 'Natural'." Washington Post, (12 October 1968).
Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S119
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S119 (3,774 Bytes)
- Box Number: 106
- Folder Number: 41
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S119: "Any Kind of Contraception is Probably Not 'Natural'" (12 October 1968)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: