The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Most Wildlife Species Appear to Be Doomed by Growth in Population and by Pollution
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "The Vanishing Wildlife", in the Sunday, February 23, 1969 edition
of The San Francisco Chronicle.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (139,153 Bytes)
- 1969-02-15 (February 15, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Most Wildlife Species Appear to Be Doomed by Growth in Population and by Pollution." Washington
Post, (15 February 1969). Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S137
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S137 (4,834 Bytes)
- Box Number: 106
- Folder Number: 59
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S137: "Most Wildlife Species Appear to Be Doomed by Growth in Population and by Pollution" (15 February 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: