The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Revived Controversy Over Fluoridation Points Up Our Basic Lack of Knowledge
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Fluoridation: Still An Issue", in the Monday, March 17, 1969 edition
of The Oak Ridge, Tennessee Oak Ridger.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (129,064 Bytes)
- 1969-03-15 (March 15, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Revived Controversy Over Fluoridation Points Up Our Basic Lack of Knowledge." Washington Post,
(15 March 1969). Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S141
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S141 (4,569 Bytes)
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S141: "Revived Controversy Over Fluoridation Points Up Our Basic Lack of Knowledge" (15 March 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: