The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Must We Re-Educate Average Physicians So They May Evaluate the Newest Drugs?
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Physicians and Prescriptions" in the Monday, March 31, 1969 edition
of the Oak Ridge, Tennessee Oak Ridger.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (150,112 Bytes)
- 1969-03-29 (March 29, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Must We Re-Educate Average Physicians So They May Evaluate the Newest Drugs?" Washington Post,
(29 March 1969). Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S144
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S144 (5,593 Bytes)
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 8
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S144: "Must We Re-Educate Average Physicians So They May Evaluate the Newest Drugs?" (29 March 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: