The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Research Yields Clues on Blood Disease Caused by Worms in Tropical Climates
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Not A Pretty World Problem", in the Monday, May 12, 1969 edition
of The Oak Ridge, Tennessee Oak Ridger.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (156,281 Bytes)
- 1969-05-10 (May 10, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Research Yields Clues on Blood Disease Caused by Worms in Tropical Climates." Washington Post,
(10 May 1969). Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S150
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S150 (4,842 Bytes)
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 14
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S150: "Research Yields Clues on Blood Disease Caused by Worms in Tropical Climates" (10 May 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: