The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Street Crime Provides a Case for Rationing Radio Channels
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Radio Spectrum As A Resource", in the Monday, July 7, 1969 edition
of The Oak Ridge, Tennessee Oak Ridger.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (108,444 Bytes)
- 1969-07-05 (July 5, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Street Crime Provides a Case for Rationing Radio Channels." Washington Post, (5 July 1969): sec.
A, p. 17. Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S158
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S158 (3,581 Bytes)
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 22
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S158: "Street Crime Provides a Case For Rationing Radio Channels" (5 July 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: