The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Fingerprints are Permanent from Third Month of Life
- Transcript provided by Joshua Lederberg.
- NOTE: This article appeared under the headline, "Our Identifying Marks", in the Sunday, September 21, 1969 edition
of the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (102,681 Bytes)
- 1969-09-13 (September 13, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Periodical: Lederberg, Joshua. "Fingerprints are Permanent from Third Month of Life." Washington Post, (13 September 1969): A13.
Article. Newspaper Column. 1 Image.
- Lederberg UI: S168
- Washington Post
- Reproduced with permission of the Washington Post.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Original File Name:
- /j/jsl/SAM/S168 (3,130 Bytes)
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 33
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Newspaper columns
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S168: "Fingerprints are Permanent From Third Month of Life" (13 September 1969)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: