The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to the Rockefeller University Archives
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (35,428 Bytes)
- 1982-02-20 (February 20, 1982)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Rockefeller University Archives
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 30
- Folder Number: 150
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Bonner, David M.
- Feb 20 1982
- Re: Yale Archives
- Would you check to see if that recording is still extant?
- While you're at it, have EW Sinnott's* papers been catalogued?
- If so, can you collect what there might be on EL Tatum's coming to
Yale ca. 1946 and his return to Stanford '47-48?
- Finally, lowest priority, is there anything on me, < 1950, in his papers?
- Thank you,
- * He was chair of Botany.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: