The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from M. C. Niu to Joshua and Esther Lederberg
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (53,072 Bytes)
- 1954-08-17 (August 17, 1954)
- Niu, M. C.
- Lederberg, Esther
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Reproduced with permission of M. C. Niu.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence C
- Box Number: 12
- Folder Number: 156
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1953-1960
- Folder: Niu, M. C.
- Aug. 17, 1954
- Dear Ester and Joshua:
- It was exceedingly nice to see you two again at Woods Hole.
- It was a sudden a decision to come back last Saturday. So I disappeared without saying good bye to you. This note will extend
my apology and I hope that you may excuse me.
- According to my schedule, I shall be here till mid of December and then go home, Stanford University. If you by chance come
this way, please do stop and drop in to see me.
- By the way, I like to tell you personally that I am interested in the job you described in zoology of your University. If
any thing needs to be done, I would appreciate receiving your suggestions.
- With my best wishes and regards
- Sincerely yours
- M.C. Niu
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: