The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Aaron Novick to Joshua Lederberg
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (69,473 Bytes)
- 1951-06-25 (June 25, 1951)
- Novick, Aaron
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Reproduced with permission of Aaron Novick.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence B
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 226
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1947-1953
- Folder: Novick, Aaron
- Dear Josh,
- Enjoyed the chapter very much. It will be a useful thing indeed in tracking new students. Jane glanced through it, and I must
agree with her--it is damn well written.
- I have only two minor comments.
- 1) Page 97. (footnote) Though we did find no accumulation of mutants in resting cultures, we did not report this observation--as
stated in foot note.
- 2) Page 99--Sixth line from bottom--definite article before "zero term . . . "?
- By the way are any arrangements being made to reproduce your C.S.H. ms? We would like a copy very much.
- I caught my first cold the Saturday after the symposium and am just recovering.
- Regards to Esther
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: