The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to P. R. Edwards
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (43,638 Bytes)
- 1961-01-23 (January 23, 1961)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Edwards, P. R.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence D
- Box Number: 17
- Folder Number: 160
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1961-1978
- Folder: Edwards, P. R.
- Dear Phil --
- You should have these cultures by now.
- Don't you have an Emory mailing address -- or is that Atlanta, 22.
- No trouble at all, hope the cultures work out. (To be sure we don't have the kind of shipping room set up you must have
in your palatial new quarters.
- Have you been in touch with the Lannis at all at Emory? Apart from their being nice and interesting people, I bet they would
also have stocks of LT2 and P22.
- Best regards,
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: