The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Irena Koprowska
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (46,965 Bytes)
- 1962-02-07 (February 7, 1962)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Koprowska, Irena
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence D
- Box Number: 20
- Folder Number: 191
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1961-1978
- Folder: Koprowski, Hilary
- No, Irena
- I did not have any special information on diagnosis so early. (I rather had in mind mainly research on the endocrine basis
of propensity to mayshism[?]).
- Ralph Dorfman, happily, may be interested in doing serum testosterone assays on women who have had 47-chromosome offspring:
A concurrent cytology might be a good idea!
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: