The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Thomas E. Drohan, Foremost-McKesson, Inc.
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (54,750 Bytes)
- 1981-04-07 (April 7, 1981)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Drohan, Thomas E.
- [Foremost-McKesson, Inc.]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 32
- Folder Number: 18
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Drohan, Thomas E.
- Tom Drohan
- [stamped, APR -- 7 1981]
- Long shot
- Dear Tom
- I noticed that I'll be shuttling from N.Y. to SFo twice in the next month:
- and I just wondered if this might connect with your plans.
- Any chance?
- In any case, do you want to drop by here? Join us for family dinner? when you're transitting [sic] N.Y.C.
- I'd like to ask your advice on a more or less personal matter
- Jack Beckett sent me a copy of Transamerica magazine.
- [END PAGE ONE]
- [BEGIN PAGE TWO]
- I was glad to see how enthusiastic Jack is about R.U.; and also that you have joined the Board. I really enjoyed the crew
that Jack pulled together, as people.
- My cervical disk gave me a miserable February but it has healed by itself; and I have no residual problems other than restoring
muscle function in my triceps.
- I hope you are getting some good news -- I should not be a burden on you but I am concernd [sic] when I haven't heard
from you in a while.
- In any case I hope you see us.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: