The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Alexander D. Forger
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (47,109 Bytes)
- 1981-03-04 (March 4, 1981)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Forger, Alexander D.
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley, & McCloy
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 32
- Folder Number: 95
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Forger, Alexander D.
- Alex Forger
- [stamped, MAR 4 1981]
- Detached retinas and other matters
- Dear Alex
- I do hope Nancy will be recovering promptly and uneventfully.
- With little success, I have tried to get a few ophthalmologists interested in looking at this problem as one of the molecular
biology of the current [?] rather than repair of the trauma.
- In another vein, you can see I am trying to undermine the T and GG Committee's non-philanthropic business.
- More seriously, I would be interested in your views on the social utility of a fresh look at doctrines of income re-location.
My concern is that, in practice, all the wrong things would be done.
- P.S. -- My own disk problem is doing very well now.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: