The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Alexander D. Forger
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (41,768 Bytes)
- 1986-01-02 (January 2, 1986)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Forger, Alexander D.
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley, & McCloy
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence F
- Box Number: 42
- Folder Number: 161
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1985-1999
- Folder: Forger, Alexander D.
- Dear Alex --
- We thank you for the icing (cash); your enormous effort for the university is the cake . . . but I'm going to be entangled
in my metaphors (as never happens to you.)
- Warm feelings might melt ice, but not icing so I do extend them, and with all the best for 1986 to Nan and yourself. I hope
we'll see more of you personally.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: