The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Alexander D. Forger
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (59,987 Bytes)
- 1986-07-11 (July 11, 1986)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Forger, Alexander D.
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley, & McCloy
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence F
- Box Number: 42
- Folder Number: 161
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1985-1999
- Folder: Forger, Alexander D.
- 7/11/86 arr
- Alex Forger
- [stamped, JUL 11 1986]
- Law and Society . . .
- Dear Alex --
- I enjoyed our meeting last night, and want to thank for bringing me into the group.
- Do you see "Law and Society Review"?
- I used to subscribe to it, but have not seen it in some years; it should be a good source of ideas on people and themes for
our group. It is not in RU library.
- My reference to Aristophanes' "The Wasps" was an aside to Bob Pollack. We shared that reading in "freshman"
Humanities at Columbia College. Plus cachange [?] . . . .
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: