The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Herschel Roman
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (41,140 Bytes)
- 1981-10-05 (October 5, 1981)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Roman, Herschel
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 35
- Folder Number: 26
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: McClintock, Barbara
- Herschel Roman
- [stamped, OCT -- 5 1981]
- Barbara for Nobel
- is of course an excellent idea although my own view is that Ac/Ds was not even her most important work.
- I would be glad to endorse and forward a nomination that you and Marcus prepared.
- However I am pressing for another equally compelling candidate. My dim success in recent years does not support your optimism
that my voice carries much weight in Stockholm these days.
- Howbeit, I will enthusiastically comply, as I agreed.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: