The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Robert S. McNamara
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (40,146 Bytes)
- 1981-02-25 (February 25, 1981)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- McNamara, Robert S.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 35
- Folder Number: 41
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: McNamara, Robert S.
- Bob McNamara
- Dear Bob
- The news of Margaret's death only just reached me.
- I know you have been under this looming shadow for a long time, and for that as much as for its end, I am so sorry. Marguerite
and I, as you know, had only just begun to know and appreciate her.
- What a loss for you! But I hope you do not overlook your other bands[?] and resources: I know no one who commands more respect
and affection throughout the world for what you have tried to do.
- I am hoping I will see you on March 19, and on many other occasions.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: