The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Clyde Manwell
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (45,788 Bytes)
- 1981-01-01 (January 1, 1981)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Manwell, Clyde
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 35
- Folder Number: 2
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Manwell, Clyde
- Prof. Manwell
- Peer Review . . . ASCA
- I realize, with apologies, that I had not replied to your letter of April 8, 1979; though I had referred it to my friend Jon
Cole who is working in the field.
- Thank you for the reprints.
- To your specific question about ASCA, I am enclosing some literature on this service. It is available anywhere -- at a price.
The online versions may soon be the most economical.
- My own profile is an individual one that barely overlaps the specific area of peer review. You might find the citation indexes
handy enough for your own needs.
- Joshua Lederberg
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: