The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Howard J. Tatum
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (44,739 Bytes)
- 1976-11-11 (November 11, 1976)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Tatum, Howard J.
- Original Repository: Rockefeller Archive Center. Edward L. Tatum Papers
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Published Scientific Article
- Box Number: 86
- Folder Number: 71
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Published Scientific Articles
- Folder: P268: "Edward Lawrie Tatum, 1909-1975" (1990)
- Howard Tatum
- [stamped, NOV 11 1978]
- Ed at Utrecht
- Of course, as I now realize, Ed recorded in his Nobel lecture that he worked with Kogl and met Fries there. This is the only
detail I have.
- Do you know whether Ed ever contemplated (as you yourself did) a career in medicine or medical research? I am of course think
of your father's influence on career orientation
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: