The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Wilson S. Stone
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (51,427 Bytes)
- 1959-04-17 (April 17, 1959)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Stone, Wilson S.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence C
- Box Number: 14
- Folder Number: 37
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1953-1960
- Folder: Stone, Wilson S.
- Wilson Stone
- To yours of 14th: 4/17/59
- Can't think of very much different to do though I suppose it may prove more expedient to concentrate on some particular
themes rather than monograph all of genetics.
- One topic that should be stressed is transplantation -- or do I reflect too medical a bias?
- I confess I have a few doubts on whether such a session at this time would be worth the cost and trouble, but this may be
mainly weariness, and I certainly wouldn't want to set up any hurdles.
- Wish it were a 'vacation' ahead; coming home and staying put a while will be much more so.
- I just read of Penose's report of aneuploidy in monplism [?] in man. Remarkable!
- [written in right margin, Stone, W]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: