The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Kurt Benirschke
- Letter sent was enclosed with a copy of Dr. Lederberg's syndicated news column ("Science and Man") article of
March 15, 1969.
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (82,265 Bytes)
- 1969-03-27 (March 27, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Benirschke, Kurt
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence D
- Box Number: 15
- Folder Number: 147
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1961-1978
- Folder: Benirschke, Kurt
- [printed material on right side of page, see original]
- -15- 69 (S and M 3-15-69)
- [stamped, Mar 27, 1969]
- Dear Dr. Benirschke
- Your article in the New Scientist for 16 Jan. has only just come to my attention.
- Have you written further on this aspect of conservation? We have evidently been thinking along related lines. Are you pursuing
- Joshua Lederberg
- Is that E. Przewalski?
- Perhaps not a felicitous example!
- [written in right margin, Benirschke May I stress this to you.]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: