The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Bernard D. Davis
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (59,547 Bytes)
- 1985-11-07 (November 7, 1985)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Davis, Bernard D.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence F
- Box Number: 42
- Folder Number: 47
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1985-1999
- Folder: Davis, Bernard D.
- Dr B Davis
- [stamped, NOV 7 1985]
- Dear Bernie
- Thank you for yous [sic] of 11/1
- I certainly joined in spirit the "honoring" of Sept 27.
- I have dug up all the other references about auxanography and bioautography. Perhaps you told me verbally about some piece
- What fun about the aminoglycoside actions as ribosomes!
- You may recall we ran into an early glimmer on that with sm acting as a surpressor with SmD [?]. Doubtless that's why
you shared the anecdote.
- [written in left margin, Bernie]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: