The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Andre Lwoff
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (47,001 Bytes)
- 1988-02-01 (February 1, 1988)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Lwoff, Andre
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence F
- Box Number: 45
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1985-1999
- Folder: Lwoff, Andre
- Andre Lwoff
- Pasteur Inst.
- Dear Andre -- Feb. 1 88
- What a pleasure to see you again!
- Thank you for setting me straight about d'Herelle, and for reminding me about Mueller. [mark to note, at meeting in Paris
Jan. 17 see P-275]
- I had read all of his work on bacterial nutrition. But I did not recall that he was so clear about heterotrophism [symbol,
identical to?] loss of synthetic ability.
- Enclosed is the [symbol, approximate?] final draft of my memoir on Ed Tatum
- I also enclose the reference to a simple "viroid", namely OH minus.
- Looking forward to seeing you in June,
- p 268
- p33 - p. 423
- E. Loffier Zb/Balst 96: 398-402 1925
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: