The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to James E. Cleaver
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (40,324 Bytes)
- 1980-10-27 (October 27, 1980)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Cleaver, James E.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 31
- Folder Number: 59
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Cleaver, James E.
- Jim Cleaver
- [stamped, OCT 27 1980]
- "of course let's get together . . . . "
- However, when I looked at my calendar, I saw the only reasonable time I can break [?] loose is on Monday afternoon, December
8. I'm holding 4 pm to see if you want to confirm that.
- Thank you for your fine letter on Martin Carter. It was the last (positive!!) straw I needed.
- [written in left margin, J. Clever [sic] file
- J. Cleaver]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: