The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Robert H. Kupperman, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (40,657 Bytes)
- 1982-12-20 (December 20, 1982)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Kupperman, Robert H.
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 31
- Folder Number: 31
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Bob Kupperman
- [stamped, DEC 20 1982]
- S and T panel.
- Dear Bob --
- Thank you for keeping me abreast.
- I have been in Washington weekly for several months for several members [?] of DoD and I just have not had the time to join
your more deliberate studies.
- Perhaps in future, -- so please do subscribe me under CRISIS avoidance, iff [sic] that doesn't preempt a more reliable
- I'm trying to get a closer look at the Falklands fiasco as a magnificent failure of deterrence.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: