The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Arthur B. Krim
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (50,419 Bytes)
- 1978-10-10 (October 10, 1978)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Krim, Arthur B.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence E
- Box Number: 34
- Folder Number: 88
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1978-1984
- Folder: Krim, Arthur B.
- Arthur and Mathilde Krim
- R.U. and W.I 10/10/78
- The affinities of the University with the Weizmann Institute are obvious.
- Perhaps next time Nuikail [?] Sela is in town, could we all get together to discuss ways of bolstering the bridges?
- I hope you are free for the Oct. 16 occasion; but that may be rather hectic for personal discussion. Perhaps I will see you
at the Weizmann Inst dinner on Oct. 29.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: