The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Norton D. Zinder to Joshua Lederberg
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (66,917 Bytes)
- 1956-12-28 (December 28, 1956)
- Zinder, Norton D.
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Reproduced with permission of Norton D. Zinder.
- Lederberg Grouping: Correspondence C
- Box Number: 14
- Folder Number: 200
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1935-2002
- SubSeries: 1953-1960
- Folder: Zinder, Norton D.
- [written in different handwriting, Zinder]
- Dec 28, 1956
- Dear Josh.,
- I will be out at Cal. Tech. Feb 15-17. If it'd be convenient for you I would try to stop in Madison either on my way out
or back. Let me know so that I may plan accordingly.
- I also indirectly find myself in your debt or at least in debt to your trip to Australia. The polio people not having succeeded
in getting you to their Congress
- [END PAGE ONE]
- [BEGIN PAGE TWO]
- have decided I'd be second best. Or as Dr. Rivers put it, "Do you think you can fill Lederberg's shoes?" Anyhow,
I (we???) plan to go.
- Best wishes for the New Year to all
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: