The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Nicholas Johnson, Federal Communications Commission
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (43,051 Bytes)
- 1969-06-02 (June 2, 1969)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Johnson, Nicholas
- Federal Communications Commission
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: SAM Science and Man Series
- Box Number: 107
- Folder Number: 17
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings
- SubSeries: Science and Man
- Folder: S154: "Those Who Fear Mind Control in Future Should Look Hard Now -- At Television" (7 June 1969)
- [stamped, JUN 2 1969]
- Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
- This will be followed by more.
- I was dumbfounded by Professor Westin's deep concerns (in his book Privacy and Freedom) about subliminal suggestion and
his obliviousness to the hyper-liminal variety.
- Do you visit Palo Alto soon?
- Joshua Lederberg.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: