Your letter of January 2 sounds as though we are in nearly identical state of mind. I agree that it would be useful to talk
before deciding. At the moment it seems that this will be best done here around March 9, since I do not plan to go out until
Twitty returns -- which as I understand it is about March 1. In any event I will keep your dates in mind and make arrangements
so that we get together at some point early in March.