I will be going out to Palo Alto next week, barring some possible complications. I've decided to take my family out to
LA first and I am afraid this precludes getting to Madison since breaking even on the financial arrangements requires using
the through coach service from here to LA and back. Maybe we can talk for a while on the phone on my return if this seems
I gather from your letter of Feb 4 that Stanford is now out for you, but I am not clear whether you have so informed Twitty.
I will assume that you are officially undecided unless he tells me otherwise.
Re the Salome experiment, it has had a tortuous path, two people trained here successively dropped out on return and so far
as I know the matter is yet to get off the ground. Sharrer, when I saw him in Florida a couple weeks ago, was optimistic on