The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Harry Robinson
- Note Lederberg's annotation at the bottom of the page, dated May 1999.
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (50,643 Bytes)
- 1982-01-04 (January 4, 1982)
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Robinson, Harry
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: No Epoch
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 42
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Biography, 1904-1999
- SubSeries: Biographical & Autobiographical Materials
- SubSubSeries: Autobiographical Files
- Folder: Correspondence, 1945-1947, 1978-1985
- Dr. Harry Robinson
- Dear Harry:
- Rummaging through old papers:
- I found this note. It refers to my first "consulting" opportunity (plus some translation from German) -- that you
were kind enough to hand over to me.
- Your good will over the years, and now, is much appreciated; and I am glad we have an occasion to revisit from time to time.
- All the best!
- Harry was my classmate in medical school. He passed this assignment on to me: my first "consulting" job. I recall
a fee like 5 dollars/hour -- munificent!
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: