The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Letter from Freeman H. Quimby, Library of Congress's Congressional Reference Service to Joshua Lederberg
- NOTE: Dr. Lederberg's response (dated June 5) is typed at the bottom of the letter.
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (56,108 Bytes)
- 1969-06-01 (June 1, 1969)
- Quimby, Freeman H.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Reference Service
- Lederberg, Joshua
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Lederberg Grouping: No Epoch
- On CBW (1969)
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Andy Smith (May 17, 1969)
- Box Number: 118
- Folder Number: 28
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Public Service
- SubSeries: Biological & Chemical Warfare Prevention
- SubSubSeries: Lederberg Subject Files
- Folder: 1969
- June 1, 1969
- Dear Josh:
- I did a thing on chemical and biological warfare a few months ago. It was released by committee only very recently. One of
your fine pieces in The Washington Post was placed in the appendix.
- An effort was made to avoid sensationalism and to deal realistically with the options available to us as a nation in getting
CB weapon systems under international control.
- Would appreciate your comments!
- Freeman H. Quimby ([ . . . ])
- Specialist, Life Sciences
- [stamped JUN 5 1969]
- [printed material, see original]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: