The Joshua Lederberg Papers
- Joshua Lederberg: A Life in Science
High resolution Quicktime (161,128,768 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (145,881,355 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (45,908,621 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (22,052,996 Bytes)
- A lecture sponsored by the National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) celebrates the opening
of the Joshua Lederberg Papers and the completion of the Lederberg Profiles in Science Web exhibit. Dr. Donald A. B. Lindberg,
Director of the National Library of Medicine, introduces the speaker, Dr. Alexa T. McCray.
- Open captions are included in this video.
- Running Time:
- 62 minutes
- 2006-04-18 (April 18, 2006)
- McCray, Alexa
- Moderator: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- Joshua Lederberg: A Life in Science (April 18, 2006)
- Betacam SP timecodes 03:28.24:14 - 04:30.51:17
- Reproduced with permission of Alexa McCray.
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- "Joshua Lederberg: A Life in Science" [Lecture program] (April 18, 2006)
- Lederberg Grouping: No Epoch
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: