The Charles R. Drew Papers
- [Charles Drew's entry in 1922 Dunbar High School yearbook]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (219,265 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- [Dunbar High School]
- Original Repository: Howard University. Moorland-Spingarn Research Center. Charles R. Drew Papers
- Courtesy of the Moorland-Spingarn Research Center.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- School records
- Physical Condition:
- DREW, CHARLES--"Charlie"
- "You can do anything you think you can."
- Ambitious, popular, athletic, sturdy.
- Pres. Class '21; Pres., Athletic Association '21; Pres. Rex Club, '22; Capt. Baseball Team '22; Champion High
Jumper; Capt. Co. F; Holder of two Walker Memorial Medals.
- To be an Electrical Engineer.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: