The Clarence Dennis Papers
- [Clarence Dennis accepting the Laufman-Greatbatch prize at the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
High resolution version (28,425,181 Bytes)
- The award, presented in Washington, DC, is given annually to an individual who has made a unique and significant contribution
to the advancement of medical instrumentation, and carries a $10,000 endowment.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (292,575 Bytes)
- 1984-04-15 (April 15, 1984)
- Anderson Associates Photographers
- From the personal collection of Mary Dennis.
- Courtesy of Mary Dennis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- SUNY Stony Brook and Retirement, 1975-1996
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: