The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- [Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research hospital staff]
High resolution version (1,434,469 Bytes)
- O.T. Avery is in first row, third from the left.
Rufus Cole is in first row, fourth from the left.
Colin M. MacLeod is in second row (behind and to the right of Cole).
Alfred E. Mirsky is in third row (behind and to the right of MacLeod).
Rene J. Dubos is in fourth row, (behind and to the left of Mirsky).
Rollin Hotchkiss is in back row, third from the right.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (65,943 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Rockefeller Archive Center
- Reproduced with permission of the Rockefeller Archive Center.
- URL: http://www.rockarch.org/
- Exhibit Category:
- Shifting Focus: Early Work on Bacterial Transformation, 1928-1940
- [Oswald T. Avery] (1937)
- Box Number: 5
- Folder Number: 11
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs, 1923-1985
- Folder: Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, Hospital Staff, [1923-1951]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: