The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- Letter from Thomas M. Rivers to the New York District Medical Office
- In this memorandum, McCarty, a U.S. Naval reservist, was granted permission to attend the April 1946 meeting of the American
Chemical Society in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (38,740 Bytes)
- 1946-04-10 (April 10, 1946)
- Rivers, Thomas M.
- New York District Medical Office
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Letter from Oswald T. Avery to Wendell M. Stanley (January 5, 1946)
- Letter from Wendell M. Stanley to Oswald T. Avery (January 9, 1946)
- Letter from James T. Grady to Maclyn McCarty (February 28, 1946)
- Letter from Wendell M. Stanley to Maclyn McCarty (April 16, 1946)
- Chemical Nature and Biological Specificity of the Substance Inducing Transformation of Pneumococcal Types: Abstract (April
- Chemical Nature and Biological Specificity of the Substance Inducing Transformation of Pneumococcal Types (April 12, 1946)
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 1
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Research and Discovery of the Transforming Principle, 1912-1999
- SubSeries: Succeeding Research
- Folder: 1943-1944, 1979
- 10 April 1946
- District Medical Officer
- Third Naval District
- 90 Church Street
- New York 7, N. Y.
- 1. Authority has been granted to Lt.Comdr. Maclyn McCarty (MC) USNR, to attend the Annual Meeting of the American Chemical
Society in Atlantic City, N.J., on Friday, 12 April, 1946.
- 2. Comdr. McCarty was invited by the Society to present a paper as a part of the Symposium on Biochemical and Biophysical
Studies on Viruses.
- 3. Permission to present this paper has already been obtained from the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Washington, D. C.
- 4. While in Atlantic City, Comdr. McCarty can be reached at the Runnymede Hotel.
- Thomas M. Rivers
- Commodore (MC) USNR
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: