The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- The Department of Bacteriology
- This chapter from a larger history of the Hoagland Laboratory in Brooklyn, New York, chronicles the Department of Bacteriology,
where Avery worked between 1907 and 1913 under Benjamin White.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 26 (2,268,340 Bytes)
- Eggerth, Arnold H.
- Monograph: Eggerth, Arnold H. "The Department of Bacteriology." Chapter XIV in The History of the Hoagland Laboratory. Unknown
Organization, 1960. Pp. 123-147. Excerpt. Monograph. 26 Images.
- Unknown Organization
- Reproduced with permission of the State University of New York Health Sciences Center.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- History of Medicine
- Bacterial Vaccines
- Research Support as Topic
- Exhibit Category:
- From Physician to Researcher: Early Laboratory Career and World War I, 1904-1919
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 2
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Personal and Biographical, 1931-2000
- Folder: Additional Materials Relating to O.T. Avery, 1931-1948, 1960-1972, 1987-1999
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: