The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- Letter from Alexander G. Bearn to Joshua Lederberg
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (40,380 Bytes)
- 1996-09-23 (September 23, 1996)
- Bearn, Alexander G.
- Lederberg, Joshua
- Reproduced with permission of Alexander G. Bearn.
- Exhibit Category:
- After the Discovery: The Transforming Principle's Reception by the Scientific Community
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Commentary on Avery and His Work, 1944-2005
- SubSeries: Chronological
- Folder: 1944-1952 [1944-1998]
- Dear Josh,
- Thanks so much for your kind note.
- I enclose the full text of Dale's remarks and a copy of the nomination summary for Avery's election to the Society
- Dale followed, very precisely, Hartley's (last minute brief) memo to Dale.
- Alich (Bearn)
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: