The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- [Oswald T. Avery]
High resolution version (3,079,452 Bytes)
- In the 1920s, Avery turned his focus on biochemical studies of the pneumococcus, collaborating with various members of his
research team, including Glenn Cullen, Hugh Morgan, James Neill, and Theodor Thjotta.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (86,711 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Original Repository: The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B02065
- Courtesy of The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- The "Sugar-Coated Microbe" and the Search for a Cure for Pneumonia, 1919-1929
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: